By visiting the Website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly, you agree to use the website only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
Terms and conditions for the use of the website:
- Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk. The Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Company accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damage or loss, however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any linked website.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) the Website by any means other than through the means provided by the Company, is strictly prohibited and prosecutable. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, rent or resell the Website is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that the Company may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. The Company reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the "Trademark(s)") are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining a written permission from the Company. You agree not to affect/interrupt or attempt to affect/ interrupt the operation of this website in anyway.
The Company welcomes your comments and feedback regarding the Website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to the Company through the Website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, the Company asks you not to send it any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to the Company, including any confidential information.
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, shall the company be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this website or your reliance on any information provided on this Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, General, Special, Incidental, Consequential, exemplary or otherwise, including without limitation, and loss of Data, Revenue or Profits. You further agree that company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct and/or indirect and/or incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to you for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you to company, if any, that is related to the cause of action. The company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfillment of the service/s on company or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and you hereby undertake that in such situation/s, you shall not claim any right/damages/relief, etc. against the company for "deficiency of Service" under the consumer protection act or any other act/rules, etc. Company shall not be liable for all costs, charges, expenses, etc. incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, Airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., which are to be borne by you personally. Company shall not be responsible for any malfunctioning, non-functioning of the mobile phone, laptops, computers, or any other device, and/or any damage, loss, either direct or indirect arising out of the use of website.
You hereby agree and irrevocably authorize that the Company has the right to:
You hereby agree and irrevocably authorize that the company has the right to:
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the Website without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work and/or your access to the Website.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that you may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by you to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
• Personal Information
Company collects information about the users. This information is voluntarily provided by the user and is collected in the database of the Website. The information so collected in the database refers to the property details, email address and names of the user. The data collected is for the exclusive use of the Company and the Company reserves its right to allow access to such information to any third party. Any use or sharing of information with any third party shall not invite legal action against the Company
• Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions
Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon receiving acknowledgment/written verification of receipt from courier.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regard to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email to: email@example.com
• Non-exclusive Remedy
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement through the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
• RERA Disclaimer
• Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between you and the Company with respect to your access to and/or use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements, documents and/or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The rights to change vary or amend, however exclusively rest with the Company.
• Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and the Company.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/correct and complies with the laws of the land.
Use of this Website and purchase, booking/registration of products or services from www.countygroup.in will be governed by construed in accordance with the law of India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and the Company will be brought exclusively in court of competent jurisdiction in G.B Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING AREAS BELOW:
This Application is subject to terms and conditions given here under and shall be binding on the Applicant(s). Post the allotment of a Unit by the Company the Applicant shall be referred to as the Allottee, accordingly wherever the context so requires the term ‘Applicant’ shall be read as ‘Allottee’.
The Applicant(s) hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
It is however clarified that the discretion of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding on the prospective customers.
2. Submission of Application Form
3. Registration Fee
1. No application for booking of flat shall be entertained unless the payment of the minimum amount of registration fee i.e. 10% of the Total Cost of the preferred unit (Residential/ Commercial) (herein after referred as “Registration Fee”) is paid by the Applicant(s). The application not accompanied by the Registration Fee or less Registration Fee shall be rejected summarily
2. The payment of the Registration Fee shall be made by RTGS/NEFT or through the payment getaway as per the Payment Policy in the name of the Company.
3. The Registration Fee shall be exclusive of all taxes and duties. The applicant(s) shall be liable to bear and pay all applicable taxes, duties, statutory levies, charges etc. of whatsoever nature with respect to booking of the unit and the taxes, duties, statutory levies, etc. paid by the Applicant(s) cannot be refunded by the Company in any event.
4. In the event if the applicant fails to pay the Registration Fee in full, the application form shall not be considered by the Company and the applicant will not be entitled to allotment of any unit/flat in the project.
5. The applicant(s), if resides outside India, shall solely be responsible for complying with the necessary formalities as laid down in Foreign Exchange Management Regulation Act, 1973, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Reserve Bank of India Act and Rules made there under or any statutory amendment(s), modification(s) made thereof and all other applicable laws including that of remittance of payment, acquisition/sale/transfer of immovable properties in India etc.
On acceptance of applicant form, the applicant shall enter into ATS with the Company and shall remain bound by the terms and conditions of the ATS. Unless the ATS is executed, the booking shall remain provisional.
The Applicant(s) agree to execute the ATS with the Company within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its receipt by the Applicant and/or appear before the Sub-Registrar for its registration as and when intimated by the Company.
Upon the execution of the ATS, the terms and conditions of the allotment of the unit in favour of the applicant shall be solely governed by the provision of the ATS and the applicable law.
In the event if the applicant fails to execute the ATS with the Company within the accepted time-period, the Company shall serve a notice to the applicant for rectification of default, which if not rectified within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its receipt by the applicant, application of the applicant shall be treated as cancelled and all sums deposited by the applicant in connection there with, shall be forfeited.
This document is legally binding and in all respect up to date as per 1/2/2021
You may contact the County Group team in case of any queries or issues related to any of the listed projects at our site sales/marketing office or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CountyConcept Developers LLP